Where Nothing's Impossible. Now Make Magic Happen!
The Corporate Wellness Confereence® is the source for latest trends, best practices and innovations in employee wellness and population health management.
For the seventh year in a row the Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA), the only non-profit employer trade association focused on health, wellness, disease prevention and management for employers and their employees, brings you the premier event in employee wellness. The Corporate Wellness Conference® is the largest employer conference in the world focused on wellness in the workplace.
CWC Brings You Litigation Avoidance in Wellness
Late 2015 saw several lawsuits that garnered media attention and put corporate wellness programs into the spotlight. The 2016 Corporate Wellness Conference will have a special focus this year on addressing how you can avoid EEOC claims and other litigation similar to what we saw in 2014, while still providing your employees and their families with effective health initiatives. "It seems to us the best way to reconcile the ADA and the ACA is to use the ADA exceptions either for voluntary wellness programs or for those that are bona fide in nature and satisfy the basic underwriting standards," says speaker Alden J. Bianchi. Protect yourself and your programs by attending this year's conference!
New in 2016
- HR Professionals Association Integration with over 200,000 members
- International Luxury Hotel Association joint event with over 200,000 members
- Conference-wide Fitness Wearable Challenge
- Guaranteed Networking Meetings for select sponsorship levels
- Healthiest 100 Awards Ceremony (H100) - On September 25, 2016 join an invitiation only brunch & ceremony to award 100 of the Healthiest Employers. Additionally, up to 400 employer groups will be invited to attend the ceremony. Visit HealthiestEmployers.com to complete the Corporate Assessment used for this year's H100 and recieve your chance to be invited. Deadline to apply is March 15th.
Leading in Worksite Wellness Education & Professional Advancement
- 200+ Influential & Inspirational Speakers
- 50+ Dynamic Sessions & Ground-breaking Employer Case Studies
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® (CCWS), Certified Corporate Fitness Professional® (CCFP) and the Certified Corporate Nutrition Professional® (CCNP) Certification Programs
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
- Content nationally approved by 50 States
“The speakers are leading employer groups that are really paving the way in employee benefits. I was blown away by the variety of topics being covered and the high caliber speakers featured!"
-Michael Susi, Global Wellness Manager, LinkedIn
Collaborate with Your Peers and Learn From Industry Experts
Some of our past speakers include:
Why Wellness in the Workplace
The Corporate Wellness Conference® will address:
- ACA’s Effect on Wellness Incentives
- Innovations in Program Design
- Successful Wellness Communication Tools
- Incentives & Outcomes Based Wellness
- Legal Implications of Wellness
- Total Well-being Strategies
- Approaches to Move the Needle in Wellness ~ Tracking Your Results
- Coordination between ACO’s and Wellness Programs
The Corporate Wellness Conference® is fully integrated with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits and healthcare events in the world.
The EHBC’s mission is simple. We provide intense, advanced education through successful and practical case studies presented by the world’s leading healthcare and insurance experts. As a passionate industry change leader, our pursuit is to energize opportunity and increase professional advancement.
Join the 2016 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, Sep 25-28 in Washington D.C.
Customize Your Congress Experience
- Only Plug & Play Agenda in the Industry
- Memorable, Thought Provoking Keynotes
- 200+ Speakers and Educational Sessions from 5+ Conference Tracks
- Onsite Networking ~ One-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects
- Collaborative Forums & Summits ~ Open roundtable discussions that address challenges and deliver practical strategies & solutions
Certified Corporate Wellness Consultant® | Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® | Certified Wellness Professional® | Certified Corporate Wellness Professional® | Certified Corporate Fitness Professional® | Certified Corporate Nutrition Professional® | Certified Wellbeing Professional™ | Certified Wellbeing Specialist™