Why Exhibit at EHBC
The EHBC is a powerful liaison to build your business. As one of the largest events in the Industry, this year we bring you the Las Vegas Exhibit Hall Experience. Over 1,200 attendees joined the Congress in 2012, generating apprise as the must attend industry event. As the Congress heads to Las Vegas, attendance is expected to increase by 15 percent, providing all participants additional opportunities for collaboration.
"Corporate Health Alliance participated this last October in Ft. Lauderdale and it was a phenomenol experience. We are signed up for the conference in November in Las Vegas and looking forward to seeing exhibitors met through the last conference as well as meeting new ones!"
-Laura Anderson,Wellness Program Representative,Corporate Health Alliance
- Always on the cutting edge, our annual meeting focuses on the core of career advancement for all employer healthcare professionals
- Unique and Custom Sponsor Packages starting at $500 to $100,000
- Branding Opportunities to Customize your Conference Experience
- Enticing Venue –Host your clients at some of the most famous attractions in the country
- Dynamic Exhibit Hall receptions and entertainment enhance the EHBC conference experience. The 2012 conference featured entertainment at every networking reception, featuring a live, Blues Brothers Band, exotic Japanese drummers,and edgy performance violinists from New York City.
- Our main focus is driving attendees to your booth and into the Exhibit Hall. We design Exhibit Hall giveaways and prizes that are outside the box and exciting for conference participants. Our 2012 conference featured a Treasure Chest Giveaway, where all attendees received a key at registration to unlock coveted giveaways. In 2011, we hosted a $200,000 Safe Cracker & Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder Promotion. With the car was on display right in the Exhibit Hall, attendees could not wait to drive off on in style or walk away with the cash.
- Unprecedented Networking Meetings – Pre schedule networking meetings and have them right at your booth. Schedule them conveniently in our conference networking software.
- Optional Personal Concierge to assist you with scheduling networking meetings
- An Employer/Buyers VIP program to cover expenses for important delegates to travel to the conference that you want to meet with.
- In our proactive response to industry trends and demand, we are proud to announce the 4th Global Benefits Conference is now incorporated as conference track within the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress. Globalization is the future and as many US corporations go global and become multinationals, so insurance companies and other organizations following suit. In our proactive response to industry trends and demand, we are proud to announce the 4th Global Benefits Conference is now incorporated as conference track within the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress.
Exhibitors and Sponsors have a tremendous increase in the amount of employers to meet and network with. With more US Corporations attending for the Global Benefits Conference track, sponsors can connect on ways to globalize their services and enter Global Markets. In one-on-one networking, sponsors can meet with more insurance agents and consultants that specialize in global benefits in the US, while also managing domestic benefits in the US for multinationals.
Your Calendar for Big Savings & Great Opportunities
While designing your 2013 business plan and highlighting the opportunities you cannot afford to miss, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress is one of them. The Exhibit Hall and exclusive Branding Opportunitues, such as Sponsored Educatioanl Sessions and Invite-Only Luncheons, quickly sold out in 2012.
The most important thing in the employee benefits industry is building long lasting relationships. This is why our Congress team has designed a yearlong incentive program for exhibition savings and perks. The goal is to help you build a strong brand, gain visibility and develop business opportunities, while saving money throughout the year.
“The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress is quickly becoming a must-attend type of event for brokers and consultants, and most importantly, anyone in the industry”
-Julian Lago, State Insurance Exchange Coordinator, Florida NAHU
“Networking opportunities are really vast here because the environment is proper for it. A lot of opportunity to sit and talk one-on-one, interact with people on various opportunities, as well as in the sessions…”
-Ruth Larkin, President, LifeCycle Benefits
“We had direct access through this show to executives and decision makers. The networking breakfast was phenomenal for us. We had the opportunity to hand select close to 30-40 invitations that we wanted to connect with…It was a great opportunity to get our name out there and connect with prospects.”
-Puneet Arora,Vice President of Sales, Keas
“This show has exceeded our expectations. We met a lot of small and large groups, and networked with a lot of brokers and consultants. The quality of attendees is amazing.”
-Sean Gallivan, Vice President Innovation, Healthentic
“We were interested in this conference and being a sponsor because of the different opportunities for networking. We reviewed the attendance list from previous years and this was the quality and caliber of people we want to meet.”
-Bethany Carlson, Strategy Specialist, Tailwind
“We’ve never seen anything like this and we exhibit at many conferences throughout the year. We found this one to be the best for what we do…”
-Angela Salas,Workplace Wellness Manager, Welthsmart Workplace Wellness
“There are a lot of employers at this conference, which is something we really like and what our business development team noticed; at other conferences we attend, there are often times more vendors than actual employers.”
-Jennifer Kingsley-Wilson, CEO, ARMSRx, LLC
“The networking opportunities were fantastic. It’s a great opportunity to meet professionals that have similar businesses, different business models and that exchange of ideas really helps us.”
-Mario Junco, Marketing Manager, Sapoznik Insurance
“The Knowledge of the speakers that were here at the conference was phenomenal. From all aspects, whether it be brokers, vendors, employers or consultants, it was an absolute array of information that was helpful to me.”
–Debby Ball, Director of Human Resources, MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc.
“I attended a lot of sessions and all of them were great….if you want to find out what’s going on in this industry from leaders making a big impact, you want to be here.”
-Ralph Lardieri, Wellness Manager, WAWA Inc.
* Medical Tourism/Healthcare Providers exhibiting at the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress which includes Corporate Wellness, Voluntary Benefits, Self Funding and Healthcare Reform Conference® must select the Medical Tourism/Healthcare Provider option. Special rates apply. For more information contact show organizer at 561-792-4418 x809.